Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cards and Border Punches

Easel cards are my VERY favorite cards to make. Recently I made a couple using Cookbookin's Halloween Goodies collection.

Yes, there he is again, my happy little ghost friend. I just LOVE him!!! The party block is from the Halloween Carving sheet. It really just says Halloween, I added the PARTY with black letter stickers.

And,
As you can see, I am a big fan of border punches. I especially love Martha Stewart's punch around the page sets. They really jazz up a design. This card uses that formerly elusive loops punch set to enhance a piece of Ghostly Night paper. To use these punches properly you must follow the very specific directions {imagine that, very specific directions from MARTHA!}.
She has this nifty instruction sheet up on her site but basically you just need to have your paper fit one of these square dimensions:
3.25", 5", 6.75", 8.5", 10.25" or 12"
It's that simple!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I'm a huge fan of border punches too! :-D

    ReplyDelete