Friday, December 10, 2010

Candy Anyone?

This is an actual chicken feeder turned candy dish {never used for chickens;)} that I decorated for Christmas this year. I used Cookbookin's line called Sugar and Spice along with a bright gingham ribbon and a couple glittery snowflakes. 

I also decorated the "back" so that if the whim hits, I can turn this around and have a bit of a different look.
And just in case you were wondering what my little chicken feeder was wearing last season...here is a shot of that. These papers are from Cookbookin's Cookin' up Memories collection.

Hope this season of joy is truly joyful for you all and that you are ALL working on the Holiday Sketch Challenge...okay, so you don't have to worry about THAT quite yet, remember it is not due until January 31, 2011. NEXT year!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I think I'll head to my local farm/tractor store and pick up one of these feeders.....my grandkids and the rest of the family will get a kick out of this cute idea! Do you just use removable adhesive so you can change the band, or do you just wrap it tight enough that it stays up there? I love it!

    ReplyDelete