Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Entries~~~

Thanks so much to all of you who entered the November Sketch Challenge. Here are the amazing entries qualifying for this month's random drawing!

Alicia's colors and flower folding just knocked my socks off! Of course, anything featuring beignets would get me anyway...but seriously, isn't this just fabulous!!!
Kathy is sharing some comfort food this month. YUMMMMMMY!
Joan has a cute story about this little guy on her blog. Loving those animals!!!

Annie got hers in just under the wire! She flipped the sketch and I just LOVE how it looks this way! 

And finally we have one layout featuring Cookbookin' Papers!!! Suzanne gets two entries into the drawing!!!

Good luck in the drawing, and yes, there are still a few more hours to enter. You've got until midnight tonight!
Happy Scrapping~

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I am soooo honored! Now that I have found your site and products I will definitely be putting them to good use. :0)

    ReplyDelete