Monday, November 1, 2010

~November Sketch Challenge~

November? Really??? Already? Time has just been zooming by for me lately. Here we are in November and that means it is time for a new sketch challenge. This month Julie Bonner has designed a fabulous sketch just for us!
AND Cookbookin' is providing yet another wonderful prize kit. This month's PRIZE is the ADORABLE Sugar and Spice Collection:


How about a little DT INSPIRATION to get you off and scrapping?

Joann used a fun theme for her recipe, a crop at her local scrapbook store! These paper's are from Cookbookin's Mom's Diner line.



Jennifer used some Sweet Summertime.



Jennifer's complete supply list:
Paper - Cookbookin'
Buttons - American Crafts, unknown
Twine, Ribbon - Creative Impressions
Felt - Joann's
Alpha Stickers - Basic Grey, October Afternoon
Ink - ClearSnap

And finally, I used the Gourmet Holiday line:

Here is my not so "secret recipe" for super easy Stromboli;)
Just click on the picture to make it BIGGER.


I LOVE Cookbookin's "Market Fresh" brads that I used for my flower centers. Just the perfect little unexpected touch~


My challenge for you is to create your very own layout {or card} based on Julie's sketch.  In order to be entered into our drawing your project must have something to do with cooking, a recipe, eating, a restaurant, food, a kitchen...you get the idea! AND ~If you use Cookbookin' product somewhere on your project I will enter you in the random drawing TWICE! Happy Scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Love Julie's sketches! I'll definitely be playing along :) Now...I need to find some CB paper! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love Julie's sketches, and this one is no exception! What will I make this month......?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layouts ladies! Great sketch, I can totally do this! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch . . . it's a real fun one!! I can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great sketch! I'm so glad I found your site! What a fun challenge. Here's my layout:

    http://theswedbergs.blogspot.com/2010/11/everything-is-better-fried-and-covered.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alecia, your layout looks DELISH! :-D Heres mine... http://oscrappyday.blogspot.com/2010/11/lotsa-layouts.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my page for this month's sketch, Kristie! Thanks for the challenge!
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/249401/view/3006183/-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's my page for November!
    http://joan-discoveries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any your fabulous product but I did have fun with the sketch. I flipped it to hide some photography sins. Thanks for the great sketch. My page is here http://scrapinannies.blogspot.com/2010/11/cookbookin-november-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete